Create, renew, and transform your product for the smart word. We are your privileged partner to be part of the connected objects revolution.
The ability to network Domobert embedded devices with limited CPU, memory and power resources means that IoT finds applications in nearly every field. We can develop application for:
- Environmental Monitoring: typically uses sensors to assist in environment protection by monitoring air or water quality, atmospheric or soil conditions and can even include areas like monitoring the movements of wildlife and their habitats. Application could be earthquake or tsunami early-warning systems. Devices in this application typically span a large geographic area and can also be mobile.
- Infrastructure Management: Monitoring and controlling operations of urban and rural infrastructures like: bridges, railway tracks, on- and offshore- wind-farms, Monitoring events or changes in structural conditions that can compromise safety. Scheduling repair and maintenance activities in an efficient manner. Managing waste to benefit from automation and optimization.
- Industrial Applications: The IoT intelligent systems enable rapid manufacturing of new products, dynamic response to product demands, and real-time optimization of manufacturing production and supply chain networks, by networking machinery, sensors and control systems together. A large number of sensors can enable real-time energy optimization. Measurements, automated controls, plant optimization, health and safety management,- Energy Management: Integration of sensing and actuation systems, connected to the Internet, is likely to optimize energy consumption as a whole. Applications are in home automation but also besides smart grid management and resource management.- Medical and Healthcare Systems: devices can be used to enable remote health monitoring and emergency notification systems.
- Building and Home Automation: Monitor and control the mechanical, electrical and electronic systems used in various types of buildings (e.g., public and private, industrial, institutions, or residential). Home automation systems, can typically be used to control lighting, heating, ventilation, air conditioning, appliances, communication systems, entertainment and home security devices to improve convenience, comfort, energy efficiency, and security.
- Transport Systems: Application of the IoT extends to all aspects of transportation systems, i.e. the vehicle, the infrastructure, and the driver or user.
We develop a series of hardware platforms with their associated embedded software. It allows pre-validating the customer project before the final hardware is available.
Like the G, A, T and C Nucleobases of the DNA that allows such customizable assembly solution, we developed 5 family of prototyping board (HW+SW): Processor, Transceiver, Sensor, Actuator and Power. All boards are powered and communicate in the same standard protocols. It allows a full interoperability between different boards.
Each family is a library of prototype. Below a gateway and an autonomous sensor made of these prototyping boards. For each new project we can develop new sub-prototyping board to expand our solution library.
Our current processing and communicating prototyping board are based on STMicroelectronics and Texas Instruments chips. But we are not limited to these board.
Our internal resources are:
- Electronics design assembly and repair : PCB rework station, reflow oven
- Mechanical design: 3D printers, CNC, laser cutting machine
- Testing: oscilloscope analogical and digital, data analyser, radio frequence sniffer